Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Boo

I was in our office tonight and could hear Miles crawling through the kitchen to get to me. I got in the floor and decided to surprise him by being on his level. When he saw me he literally screamed b/c he was scared, and then starting crying. I picked him up and tried to console him but his little heart was racing and he couldn't stop crying. I finally gave him to Darrin and he settled down. I certainly didn't mean to scare him. I guess it didn't help that the office light was off and I had my glasses on (due to pink eye in both eyes...ugh) which he isn't used to. Poor guy.

I despise being scared. When Darrin and I were dating he thought it would be funny to scare me. He learned quickly that was not the way to my heart. I guess Miles is the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment