Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Not Spoiled, My Husband Just Loves Me

I saw this saying on a car one day and thought it was perfect. I think she were referring to the fact that she was driving a really nice car, but nonetheless I still thought it was cute.

Darrin had practice at 5:30 this morning. So, that meant that I would have to get Miles fed & dressed for daycare. I'm sure many of you do this regularly, and I have to when Darrin is out of town, but it always stresses me out. We have such a good system in the morning. Darrin gets Miles up and fed while I get ready. Then, I get him dressed while Darrin gets his bottles ready for daycare. As you can see, Darrin bears most of the load in the morning b/c no matter how hard I try to get ready faster, it still takes me forever. My college friends can attest to that. I was always the last one ready to go out at night.

Back to this morning...Miles woke up earlier than usual, and had pooped out his diaper when I got him up. Off to a great start. I cleaned him up and made a little play area right outside my bathroom door so I could get ready.



He was pretty good while I got ready. He got a little irritable so I turned on some tunes. He seemed to enjoy the noise. Even though he was fairly cooperative on the floor, I still had to stop every few minutes to either pick him up off his stomach, turn him around, or something like that.

Just when I was beginning to wonder how I was going to get to work on time, I heard the dogs barking. This usually means Darrin is home. He walked in saying "I thought you could use some help." Music to my ears. Yes, I'm spoiled........and my husband loves me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am such a sap. This made me cry!! I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete