Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rookies

I am a compulsive planner, always have been. And, I don't like when my plans are changed. Having been married to Darrin for 8 years now, he's managed to lighten me up a bit.....thank goodness. I am able to go with the flow a little easier, although it's always better for me when there is a plan.

Sunday night I text Miles' teacher to ask if he could come to daycare with an eye infection. We're still learning the rules about sickness, fever, etc. She never responded, so we decided to keep him home and call the doctor on Monday. Monday afternoon she responded. I told her that we decided to keep him home anyway. She responded with "You do know the daycare is closed all week, right?" To which I responded "Nope".

Not sure how a compulsive planner missed that one. I guess Darrin has had more of an impact than I thought. Rookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment