Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

LOL!

We went to orientation at the Children's Center this morning. We were both very happy with everything we saw. Miles' classroom was so organized and peaceful. I've been telling him all week how much they are going to love him at daycare! He starts on Monday. I am only going to work until noon the first day and then start full time on Tuesday. Last week I almost burst into tears every time I thought about going back to work and being away from Miles. This week I'm feeling a little better about it. I took Miles to work on Monday to meet everyone. I think being there and seeing all of my friends made me okay, even a little excited, about going back. Everyone at work was so nice, and interested, during my pregnancy. It was great for them to meet Miles. I know it will be hard to walk away from him on Monday, but I feel confident that he is in good hands.

1 comment: