Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Dr's Appointments

Miles had his 2 month check up this morning. He is 9 weeks old today. He weighs 13.6 lbs and is 24 1/4" long. He is in the 85 percentile in weight, and the 90 percentile in height. Also, he is in the 83 percentile in head circumference. Dr. Bates was pleased that he is so proportionate. No doubt he is going to be a big boy....but that's what Darrin and I have always wanted....a football player. Actually, if Darrin had his way, he'd want him to be a UFC fighter. NO WAY! I'm putting my foot down on that one. No kidding, we've always hoped for a big, tall boy. Darrin wants him to be 6' 8" to be exact. He got 2 shots, which he did not like. He recovered quickly and is resting peacefully in daddy's arms as we speak.

I had a follow up appointment this morning. My blood pressure was 112/68. Overall, I feel better. Still having head aches, but the doctor is hoping they will go away with a few more weeks of medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment