Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pics of Miles

Life with Miles is great!!! He is a really good baby. He enjoys his naps and rarely cries. He's still figuring out how much and when he wants to eat. Right now he's calling the shots.....we'll worry about a stricter schedule in a few weeks.

Darrin left for his first tournament (in Louisiana) yesterday. He'll be home late tomorrow night. I think he's surviving being away from us, but has requested several pictures of Miles :) We are fortunate that he has a job he loves, which makes leaving a little less difficult. My friend, Stephanie, was nice enough to come stay with me while he's gone. I'm recovering from the c-section but not quite ready to go it alone. And, I can't drive for 2 more weeks, so I really need someone here with me. Stephanie is a HUGE help and I have been able to take it easy and concentrate on getting better. Thanks Stephanie for the laundry, food, bottle making and baby rocking!

A few pictures...

With his cousin, Olivia....
With his cousin, Ava....


Miles is not much on bath time....it's just too cold! Being bundled afterwards is definitely the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment