Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Five Baby Showers later....

I was trying to explain to my mom the other day how much stuff we had gotten, and how extremely generous everyone has been. I thought a few pictures might help. Keep in mind, to date I have bought: 1 diaper bag, 3 outfits, a couple packages of diapers, the nursery furniture & bedding. That's it. We have received everything else from friends and family. Amazing.

The closet....Some of the diapers, maybe 1/3...


Toys...


Onesies, sleepers and gowns...

Blankets and more diapers...
10 packages of diaper wipes and tons of baby wash & lotion....


This doesn't include the bigger items - a stroller, high chair, exersaucer, pack & play, bouncey seat, etc.... One last big "THANK YOU" to everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the card, we are very excited! It seems like our baby will be surrounded by cousins and friends it's own age! Well, this is Monday, and I was sort of expecting to hear some news about you guys this weekend.....hope you are feeling okay! I bet you are both getting very anxious to meet little Miles or Hallie! We are praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenn,
    I feel like a real jerk for not commenting sooner, as I've thouroughly enjoyed your posts since July! This baby is already incredibly blessed to have you and Darrin as parents and also from the love and support that you have shown on your blog by all your friends and family.

    I am SO sorry to hear about Glenn's passing. He will truly be missed and I know leaves a great legacy for Baby McClure. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time - I can't imagine the multitude of emotions you and your mom must be feeling.

    I love you all and think of you fondly. I will look forward to seeing posts of your beautiful baby and until then, offer my sincerest condolences.

    I love you,
    nene

    ReplyDelete