Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

This stuff should come with a warning....

So...a couple nights ago I decided to put a Crystal Light packet in my water. 99% of the time I drink plain water, nothing else. No soft drinks, no juice, no milk...just plain water. Well, I really wanted something with some flavor and we had some Wild Strawberry Crystal Light packets, so that sounded like it would satisfy the craving. I drank it around 9pm and then started uploading pictures on Shutterfly and playing around on the computer. 9:30....10:30....11...I finally decided to go to bed even though I really wasn't tired. I laid in bed and starred at the clock until 2am. Meanwhile, the baby was absolutely going crazy. I literally had my arms wrapped around my stomach for 2 hours trying to absorb the beating I was taking from this 4lb boxing champ inside me. I thought maybe it was the red dye b/c I've heard that sometimes makes kids hyper. The next morning I was telling Darrin about my terrible night and questioning what on earth could have caused this sleepless night. Not that I usually sleep wonderfully, but this was crazy. He informed me that the packet was Crystal Light "Energy". Nice. This stuff should come with a warning for pregnant women.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jen, I already wrote this once & had to sign up for blog to leave you a comment! Lol. Short version is that I just found the piece of paper with the address you gave me tonight. I loved catching up with you by looking at the pictures, reading your updates, seeing you talk about being grateful, oh & especially the picture of your & Jennifers bellys! I'm truly happy for you & Darrin. I'm positive that you & Darrin being the beautiful people you are is why you are now being so blessed. I like the possible baby names & hearing about your fur bearing babies 2. I'll be checking up on you now! Love ya'll & miss you. Mary Perry

    ReplyDelete