Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

32 Weeks

I was 32 weeks yesterday....8 months!!! I had my first shower this past Saturday. My niece hosted the shower at my Mom's house. There were tons of family and friends there. It was a lot of fun. I wish I had more time to visit with everyone, but there were so many gifts that it took forever to open them....what a great "problem" to have.

This is my niece, Sarah, who threw the shower.

This is my mom, who has already begun spoiling the baby rotten.

College friends that now live in Middle TN, and I don't get to see nearly enough.....


This is my best friend from high school, Brea. I moved to Greenbrier in the 8th grade, which is a difficult time to change schools and make new friends. Brea was my first friend, and was one of the few girls that was nice to me. Love ya Brea...


This is my college roommate and Matron of Honor, Jennifer. She is due (with her 3rd) two weeks after me. I thought you were supposed to be smaller with your first....what's wrong with this picture???

Can you tell how much I LOVE this hat that my Aunt Donna made for me? I cannot wait to put it on the baby. Aunt Donna- I really, really need a matching scarf....pretty please?


Darrin and I in the middle of all the gifts. The outpouring of support, and pure generosity was amazing. Family attended from North Carolina all the way to Louisville, friends from high school, college, & work, and those that couldn't come sent wonderful gifts. It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun and I am so thankful that I got to see you. I am still feeling girl though so I can't wait to hear and get my hands on her/him. Hope you are doing well and love you, Brea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you put it that way. . .OF COURSE I WILL MAKE YOU A SCARF! Love, Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete