Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

26 Weeks


Whoa....what happened???? I decided to skip a week b/c I didn't think you could tell much difference from one week to the next. And, I am tired of only posting pictures of myself. Anyway, pictures don't lie......I can tell quite a difference since the 24 week post. I'm started to get the random comments like "sure there aren't 2 in there" and "do twins run in your family"....translation to a pregnant woman is "YOU'RE HUGE". Twins don't run in our families and we've had 2 ultrasounds that only showed one baby. I'm 5 feet tall - guess there's just no where else for it to go. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

2 comments:

  1. You're right - petite women tend to show earlier & more, simply because there's not as much room vertically for baby to grow. For what it's worth I don't think you look huge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not huge! I think you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete