Pages

Monday, December 11, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up

An elf came to our house last week and Carson was so excited to have him. 

He brought us some mini gingerbread houses, so we put one of them together on Friday night. I've done several of them and the mini are by far the easiest to do.

Carson went shopping at his school's Santa's Workshop. He got me a mug that says Wonder Mom, Darrin a pin that says World's Best Dad, and Miles a rocket launcher. 

Darrin and I did some Christmas shopping and enjoyed a day date. 

We had to cut our shopping short because tornado sirens were going off at home. I was concerned the boys were scared, but they were perfectly content in my closet. I was proud of Miles for taking control. Unfortunately Carson was running a fever and said his throat hurt. 


Miles had a winter dance at school on Saturday night. 



These three have been friends since kindergarten.


Miles has a great class. They are smart, athletic, and involved. They are going to have great high school years. 



My friends and I took them out for Mexican afterwards and they were perfectly behaved. 


Carson's sore throat and fever escalated on Sunday morning, so we went to a walk in clinic. I'm still confused by the pole in the play area :)


Carson is still the best patient ever. He worked his word search while waiting for the doctor and then he let them swab his throat without even flinching. He has strep and an ear infection. His throat looks terrible. He's had strep a lot but this is the worst it's ever hurt him.


Since he had to miss his first travel baseball practice, he said he wanted to get some practice in at home.


He stayed home today and will again tomorrow. I washed sheets, towels, and blankets all day to try to get the germs out of the house. Hopefully we can keep everyone else from getting it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment