Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Carson's Party

We celebrated Carson all.day.long. He woke up to a decorated door, which he has wanted since we decorated Miles' door for making the baseball team. 


He got to open his presents from us before daycare. I like to spread the presents out so he remembers who got him what. 


He took donuts to daycare for all of his friends and teachers. 


He got to spend some time with Granny & Pa...


...and Marmee before his friends arrived for his party.


Then it was finally time for his long awaited baseball & pool party. He got some bases for all of his baseball loving friends to play during the party. 



He chose pizza and popsicles to eat.





The popsicles were a big hit.





Swimming was second to baseball. They could have played baseball all night long. 


After everyone left he opened all his gifts and cards and loved it!


I think I may have met my match with someone who loves their birthday as much as I do. I think his big day lived up to all his expectations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment