Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Less Words Wednesday

Last weekend was a very hot and dirty baseball tournament. They finished as runner up.


Marmee braved the heat to watch Miles' play.


Granny & Pa did too.


Carson was excited to call Granny on her birthday last week.


I spent two hours cleaning my shower with straight bleach and a toothbrush. Carson worked with me for a little while. I let the shower get away from me and I won't do that again.


My new favorite energy drink.


It took us much longer this year to get the patio set up for summer.


Water day for Carson.


Back doing what he loves. 


This shows how hot it was over the weekend.


I really like this for dishes and cleaning the sink.


Darrin had to leave early for work. Everyone is still surprised when I manage to make something for breakfast since Darrin does it every day. 


Carson had a lot of fun with his All Star team. I see him playing with these kids for years to come.


Miles and Carson playing with pool noodles never ends well.


He will be 7 in two weeks. After he turns 7, he can't take his stuffed animals in the car anymore unless it's a road trip. He is way too attached and has freak out moments when they are in the wrong car or he wants a different one, so this feels like a good change. 


Proud of his All Star shirt.


Working on driving. This was his first time to drive my new car and he was very nervous.


Carson was the bat boy for Miles' team. He lasted a couple innings.


Pool day with Stephanie.


And another pool day with Abby, Kimberly, and Ashley.


Darrin and Miles went golfing. They said they played terribly, but had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment