Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Two Long Days

Wednesday was an eeeearly morning. I went to Nashville with my Leadership class. We had to meet at 5:45am to leave on a bus to go to the state capital.


We toured the capital building, had a picture with Governor Lee, met our representatives, and participated in a mock trial. It was all very interesting and I learned more than I care to admit.


This was our final session before graduation. I will miss seeing my leadership friends every month. 


Today started at 4:30am with tornado sirens. In eight years of living in this house, we have never gotten in the closet for bad weather. We actually had to wake the boys up and bring them to our closet. 


Rumor has it a tornado went right over our little town, but never touched down. Answered prayers.


Darrin (the breakfast maker) left early for work. School was delayed two hours, so the boys and I had a slow morning. Miles actually got up and made chocolate pancakes for the three of us. 


He got some swings in before school. This net has been a great investment, because he can practice regardless of the weather or time of day.


This look is called laundry day.


I had an extremely busy day and finished it off with parent/teacher conferences after work. I found Miles' locker and appreciated his artwork. These two days might take equally long to recover from!

No comments:

Post a Comment