Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Less Words Wednesday

Today was crazy sock or crazy hair day. I thought mismatched socks would be as crazy as Carson would get.


He decided on crazy hair too! Neither of my boys are big joiners when it comes to dress up days. I'm always happy when they decide to put themselves out there a little.


Kindergarten picture...nailed it.


It reminds me of this picture from when he was younger.


I can't remember if I already posted these pictures or not, but I had to document the first time Carson wore eye black and Miles putting it on him.



More pictures from the Titans' game...







I'm not a mom that keeps drawings and school work, but this one stood out to me. He was supposed to draw an island and a neighborhood. I'll be that mom for a minute...clearly he's a genius.


Documenting (with Darrin's permission) that one time we had ground hornets and Darrin bought a bee suit because he was terrified of them. I kind of laughed at first, but when we drove down the hill (in his truck with the windows rolled up) and I saw them, there's no way I would have gone down there without a bee suit either. Bee suits aren't made for 6'4" men. It kind of cut him in half and I was literally doubled over laughing while trying to zip him up.


I was afraid he was going to have a heat stroke mowing the grass, in the bee suit, in August. He tried a few different things and finally they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment