Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

5 Things

Carson's friends play basketball or football every morning when they get to school. It's a highlight of his day much like dodgeball during P.E. determines whether or not Miles has a good day at school (and has for all 7 years in school).


Carson is the one in the air.


Miles got a stuffed sloth from his girlfriend for Valentine's Day. Carson has wanted one ever since. He picked one out on Amazon and used his money to buy it. When we opened the package, he was in love. The look on his face was so full of love and joy. It was really sweet. He has told me so many times how much he loves him. His name is Steve. It was between Sprinkles and Steve, and Steve won out. 


I try to braid my hair when I'm going to work out because I think it causes less damage since my hair is thin and fine. When Carson saw my hair braided, he literally laughed at me, and said, "I like your hair better when it's falling down." 


I joined Hot Worx which is new to our area. It was shockingly hot. I did not expect that level of heat. I'm still a little on the fence, but I joined for three months. It was hard to tell after two short work outs. Three months will at least get me to the beach. Abby and Kimberly joined too, so that will help me go.


This is what too much electronic time looks like. Why do both my kids freak out with too much screen time?? It's such a pain to manage and makes me want to throw it all out the window. At least he hugged me when he got out of the car because he felt bad. I also gave him a Motrin because for some reason that always calms my boys down when they are spiraling out of control. We had a good night after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment