Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Ninjas & Basketball

I can't remember if I've mentioned it on here or not, but Carson started attending a Little Ninja class for boys at a local gymnastics place. He LOVES it, and I have to say that while I'm not blown away by the place, I am seeing some good things. 


He is learning how to stretch and how to do basic exercises like push ups and bear crawls. When he started a couple months ago, he couldn't do a cartwheel and now he's pretty good! I think the coordination and confidence he's gaining are great skills.


They get to run through an obstacle course and jump on a trampoline. He looks so forward to his class every week and is always sad when it's over. We may have to take a break when he starts baseball this spring, but it's been a great thing for him. 


Basketball is over, so I thought I would photo dump a few pictures from the season. 


Not as many wins as the boys would like, but I saw more improvement in Miles and his teammates than any other year. I look forward to watching this boys as the game continues to get more competitive. 


I'm ready to take this party, with these boys...



and these girls...


to the baseball fields! We are about a month away from starting my favorite time of the year...baseball season and summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment