Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Weekend Wrap Up

10 pics from our weekend.

Marmee came for a quick visit. This made Carson very happy.


Hornet Nation kicked off their 11U season. It was a local tournament. It was nice to be close to home, but our first game was at 8am which meant leaving the house at 6:15am on Saturday morning. 


Miles had one of the best hits I think he's ever had. He didn't seem as impressed with it as I was, but he got safely on base so we'll take it.


Carson was really good both days. He enjoyed being outside. As long as it's not hot, he does pretty well at the ball park. He can handle heat at home, but not at the baseball field.


Eyeing the runner on first...


This morning, I had to take the boys to school b/c Darrin had early practice. I got up and fixed some oatmeal for Carson. While I was in the shower, he asked if he could play for a little while before he ate. I told him yes and then found him like this. Aunt Crystal and Uncle Steve bought this treasure chest for him for his birthday and he LOVES it.


Miles' coach always high fives him as he's walking to catch. I've been trying to snap a pic and kind of captured it this weekend. 


Carson was cold last night and I remembered these flannel pjs that Granny & Pa bought him last Christmas. This was the first time he's worn them and he was so proud. I miss him wearing pjs so if he likes these, I will be buying more.


Granny & Pa bought this piano two Christmases ago and he still loves it. We have to take it back and forth from the house to the car b/c he plays it so much.


As much as Miles loves to pitch, catching is becoming his new favorite position. He's taking more pride it in and becoming better.


It was a beautiful weekend and then it was back to the grind today. Our weeks are so busy right now with our jobs and Miles' multiple practices for two sports. Darrin and I have to sit down on Sunday afternoon and decide who is taking the kids to and from school, how Miles is getting to and from practices, and what we are eating for dinner each night. Having a plan is the only way I stay halfway sane. Halfway is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment