Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

20 Things Continued Again

Back with a quick post and 5 more things b/c I have to get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning for an early start to the work day. Boo!

11) Miles and Carson had joint doctor's appointments. Miles had strep and Carson had a red ear. I'm still not sure if it was really infected or just drainage. 


Neither of them felt that bad and they never ran a fever. Carson is still complaining about his ear, so we might be visiting the ENT later this week. I can't believe how grown up he looks in this picture. I also can't believe that he will be four in just 4 months.


12) Baseball practice has started. Most of their practices have been indoors but they were able to get on the field twice b/c the weather has been so mild. I used to think he just liked hanging out with his friends and baseball was the means to do that, but I think his love of baseball might be growing. He seems very excited to get started this year.


13) At work, my team hosted an awards night to celebrate a successful year in 2019. It was such a fun night. This group works hard/plays hard and I am so thankful to get to be along for the ride. 


They have big jobs, but they get it done together with many laughs. They are so good at what they do and that makes my job easier!


I've been in my role for three years and I'm so thankful that I've overcome my fear of public speaking. I still don't love it, but it doesn't keep me awake at night anymore. Literally thankful to the Lord for this.


14) Carson has been having a lot of fun at school. He still loves to go everyday and walks right in with a big smile. 


They did a volcano experiment...


Dressed up as kings and queens for the ball...


Had a Valentine party where they exchanged treats....


Carson reused his box from last year b/c it was so cute (and already made :)


15) Miles' class had a little fun of their own. His teacher let them go outside and see the snow probably b/c she knew it would all be gone by the afternoon. Miles is the crazy one in short sleeves in the middle back. I sure hope we get one good snow before spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment