Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up

Carson got to start his weekend with PJ day at school. 


I probably have a hundred pictures with Miles making this same pose, head tilted, fake smile, and foot out to the side. These are his buddies Rhett and Charlie.


Granny, Pa, and Marmee spent Friday night with us. Carson was happy but uncooperative for pictures. 


We had two volleyball games at home this weekend. We went 1-1. The game we lost was actually more exciting than the game we won. It was a hard loss, but the girls played so hard and the crowd was electric. It's hard to be sad about how far they've come. Their conference record is 7-2 at the halfway mark. This picture cracks me up. I am in the top left with my hand up in the air. It must have been an awesome play :)


I did a really terrible job of taking pictures again this weekend, but I did manage to take a couple random shots. Carson enjoyed a good bubble bath at some point.


Why does Miles look like a teenager in this picture???


Carson went to a birthday party this weekend. It was at the indoor playground at our church. All his best friends were there. He was a happy boy. This is Max, Charlie, and Carson.


This is the birthday boy, Tucker, and another friend, Cooper.


He stopped for a few seconds to eat the icing off of the cake and then it was back to the playground.


Carson shot some bad guys in our bedroom. 


Our house looked like a disaster most of the weekend. The agreement is always that we clean it up before we go to sleep on Sunday night. Mid afternoon I couldn't take it anymore, so we all took 15 minutes and put away the toys, vacuumed, and cleaned the kitchen. Carson didn't do his part, so he wasn't allowed to watch Paw Patrol for the rest of the day. Usually that is an effective punishment, but he seemed unfazed today.


The boys went for a ride on the 4-wheeler after Carson's nap, while I did some laundry. I think I did 6-7 loads today. It was quite a chore, but I am happy that everything is done to start the week.


I also cleaned out Carson's closet and drawers and sold a few things that we had sitting around. It was a pretty busy day around here for me, but I'm glad that we were all home with nowhere to be all day after church. Now it's 9:25pm and both boys are having a hard time falling asleep. Miles doesn't feel tired and Carson is fighting sleep, which is his new thing. It makes me pull my hair out every night. Darrin is usually at practice, but he's getting to experience it tonight and he's about to go crazy too. I better go see if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment