Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Less Words Wednesday

Pics from our baseball weekend...









Carson is in the cutest phase right now. He says so many things that I know he won't say long and then he'll start speaking more clearly and correctly. A few things I'll miss...

In the morning, when he's ready to go to school he says "I ready a go."

When we are watching TV together on the couch or when he's snuggling with me in bed on the weekends he gets right next to me and says, "I sit side you."

When he's trying to sell us on an idea he says "That a good idea?" and nods his head with puppy dog eyes.

He says "Tank you momma" and "You welcome" all the time.

At night, when we are reminding him to stay in his bed or get on the cot without waking us up he says "I get in you bed." For the record, he has stayed in his bed all night for the last two nights. Fingers crossed that we are onto something!

He played so well tonight with his stuffed animals and Paw Patrol books.

No comments:

Post a Comment