Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

The Benefit of a Big Age Gap

I had a bunch of pictures to share from our weekend, but my method for getting pics from my phone to my computer is failing me. I wish I had a better system, but unfortunately I do not. I thought I would share two pictures from a big day in our house. Tonight, Miles gave Carson a bath and got him dressed all by himself including his diaper.


Carson was so happy to walk to the bathtub knowing Miles was the one that was giving him a bath. He grabbed Miles' hand and walked there with him. Miles even put him on the potty to pee before his bath which is something we are working on.


When I hugged Miles afterward and told him how proud I was of him, he smiled and said, "That was fun!" I really couldn't have imagined what a 7 year age gap would be like, but it couldn't be any better for our family. Miles takes so much joy in watching Carson grow up and even in taking care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment