Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

I spent the weekend in Nashville with four of my favorite people. This was the third year in a row for six of us to plan a Christmas shopping trip together. We missed one of our friends this weekend due to a death in her family. We missed her so much and thought about her a lot during the weekend.


We shopped until we dropped....and until there wasn't any space left in the car.


Seriously, by the time the weekend was over, I don't think we could have fit one more thing in my car. The entire back was full and everyone had bags at their feet and in their laps. It was humorous.


We've already talked about having to plan a little better next year. We are contemplating moving this trip to the summer and going to the beach for a long weekend. We would love to do a longer trip, but we all have children and most of them are little. It's hard to get away at this phase in our lives.


We didn't take many pictures b/c we really were just enjoying the weekend. I don't live in the same town as them anymore so I loved catching up. We always pick up where we left off. We stayed up late, talked, ate, shared, shopped, and laughed so hard we couldn't breathe. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was fantastic. This group is perfect to travel with. We are all completely comfortable with each other (maybe a little too comfortable at times...you know the conversation I'm talking about ladies :) and we just floated between conversations and time with each other all weekend. I enjoyed time with each one of them together and individually. We all looked forward to the weekend for a long time and it totally lived up to the hype. Until next year ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment