Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

5 Pics

It's been a while b/c life got really busy with work, volleyball, baseball, and having a 2 year old. I have so many pictures that I want to share, so the plan is to share 5 a day in no particular order. Surely I can make time for 5 pictures a day??

I took Miles to a Halloween store to pick out a costume. You can definitely find them cheaper online, but he loves going to this store. We went last year too. They decorate and play creepy music. I let him just wander around and look. To my dismay he wanted to be something scary this year. He settled on Jason from Friday the 13th. I miss the days of a fireman or Batman, but at least I still have Carson.


Carson got stung by a bee at daycare. His fingers swelled and a rash went up his arm. They gave him Benadryl but it took a little while for it to go away. Darrin went and got him. They went home for a couple hours until Carson asked to go back to daycare. I think he remembered that they were painting which is his favorite thing ever. They said he never even cried. He is the toughest kid.


I have two pictures to show for this...I love the way Miles always goes to the mound to give the new pitcher a pep talk. He's a good little teammate.



Carson is the best sleeper. I can probably count the number of times on two hands we've had to put him in bed with us. Unfortunately, several of those times have come in the last couple of weeks. He's been a little out of his routine. I think his teeth are hurting. The other night, he said  "teeth hurt". He seems to do better when we give him Motrin and Oragel before bedtime. He's not a good bed partner, but he's very cute to wake up next to in the morning.


Crystal and Steve drove all the way down the other night to watch Darrin's midweek game. It was soooooo good to see them. When we moved three years it put us 45 minutes farther away from them, which makes it a little over 2 hours. That has made it much more difficult to see each other especially with both of our busy schedules. I sure do miss them.


I don't know if anyone still reads this, but it's good to be back. See you back tomorrow for 5 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment