Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

More Pictures from our Weekend

We have two baseball moms that take pictures during almost every game. They post them to our team's Facebook page. It's like having a professional photographer at the games. It's so nice that they do that for us. Between winning the championship and watching Miles capitalize on opportunities at several different positions, it was a great weekend. Forgive me for the picture overload.



















This is while he was pitching his first inning. The moms were asking me if I was nervous. I really wasn't at all. He seemed confident, so I think that helped. I was just happy to see him having fun and owning it. This is the look of happiness.








His arm has been hurting him from pitching and this is why....throwing side arm. Darrin is going to work with him and maybe even do a few pitching lessons to help correct his form. When Miles was looking through the pictures, he pointed out that this picture shows exactly what is wrong. I thought that was pretty observant for a 9 year old.




On the second day, he got pulled during the second inning, I think. He hit a kid in the helmet, which was the only kid he hit all weekend. He told me afterwards that he knew when he hit that kid that he was coming out :)






The 9U Hornets win the championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment