Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

We had such a fun weekend and I took so many pictures, but the methods I use to get my pictures from my phone to the computer are all failing me. So, I have just a couple to share from our busy, baseball-free weekend.

Saturday morning we went to Safari Park. The biggest part of it is a drive thru zoo. They do have a section that you can get out and see a few animals like a regular zoo. We thought Carson would love it. I think he liked it, but he wasn't overjoyed or anything.


We went with some of our best friends from Martin, Rachel & Travis. They have a 2 & 3 year old, so that means between us we've had 3 kids in the last 3 years, which = we never get to see each other. It was fun to spend a few hours with them and our boy herd. The boys were all so good. Carson had a come apart on the way out, but what are you going to do???


Marmee came up to spend the weekend with us. We went to church on Sunday.


Then, Granny & Pa came over on Sunday to hang out. They bought Miles a BB gun and Pa taught him how to shoot it. It was fun to watch. I think they both thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Miles is so responsible that I had no reservations about letting him have a BB gun. I'm pretty sure Carson will only ever shoot water guns on my watch.


Marmee & Granny did a great job entertaining Carson while we worked around the house. We've had baseball for several weekends in a row. It was time to take care of some projects.


We cleaned out our garage and shop, did lots of yard work, and pressure washed pretty much every outdoor surface. It was a productive weekend! I'd love to say that Carson helped, but he didn't :)


My mom bought the boys a swing. It is so much fun for kids and adults! It's a round rope swing. We put a blanket on it to make it comfortable and it was so relaxing. Carson got clipped one time and fell straight back on his head. In true Carson fashion, he shook it off very quickly. I'm so happy with this addition to our yard. I know it will get a lot of use.


We also ate lots of good food over the weekend. Carson approved. His appetite is really picking up these days.


We were sad to see the weekend end, but I think we needed to go back to work to get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment