Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Our Friday Night and Other Random Things

Miles had a game tonight. I loved the uniform choice. Darrin took Miles to the game while I stayed home with Carson. I hated to miss especially when I heard that he hit a great line drive and caught a pop fly. They lost to a good opponent.


Carson and I read some books and played with his basketball goal. He also ate a great dinner and took a really long bath. I decided to give him a bath in my bathroom so I could put on my pjs and wash my face while he played. It proved to be a very successful plan. We had one hiccup when he played with a bar of soap and rubbed his eyes. He recovered quickly and played some more.


Now for some randomness. Miles' class got a pet hamster named Flash. He was very happy about it at first, but now he says that Flash is nocturnal and no fun during the day. That's too bad. I'm not sure if I blogged about it or not, but Miles went through a pretty rough patch where he did not like school at all. His stomach would start hurting on Sunday night and he would dread going back. Thankfully, it's been better for a couple weeks now.


He went to Mason's birthday party last week. I took him to Toys R Us to pick out the perfect gift b/c the word on the street is that they have the best Beyblade selection.


Carson busted his lip at daycare yesterday. He hit it on the corner of a table. Minus the red puffy lip, this is what Carson's face looks like 90% of the time. The only time it is clear is right after a bath and lotion. Does anyone know why it is red and splotchy? If you do, please comment or text me. It literally goes from looking like this to perfectly clear baby skin in minutes.


Miles received a perfect attendance dog tag at school this week. I guess we have redeemed ourselves :)


Darrin's team hosted a trivia night to raise money for a mission trip to Nicaragua. Darrin's dad, two uncles, and Miles played as a team. Their team name was the McClure Men.


Carson's daycare celebrated Dr. Suess week with green eggs and ham yesterday. He's at the top of the picture. Green eggs didn't slow him down. He still eats all of his food almost every day.


That's all the randomness I have for today. Blogging on Sunday night is usually a challenge so I thought I would get a jump start. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment