Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up

I know I say that every weekend is busy, but this one was the busiest we've had in a long time. My mom came in town on Thursday afternoon to lend a hand since Darrin was out of town. I called her on my way to work on Thursday to give her the run down on our schedule over the next couple of days. Between the time she arrived on Thursday and now, we had 4 volleyball games, baseball practice, 5 baseball games, Grandparents day at daycare, a hair appointment, a consignment sale, 1 friend over, church, and a shopping outing. Oh, and my little side gig I like to call my J-O-B. I seriously could not have done it without my mom's help. Thank you, Marmee!

I didn't do a great job of pics at the games, b/c honestly I was able to kick my feet up a little without Carson. He staying with my mom for half the games and Stephanie the other half.


I got to see some of my Martin girls. I'm so glad our boys play baseball so we run into each other. It was blazing hot today.


My mom and I took the boys shopping and out to eat on Saturday. They both did great. A lady even commented on our way out that both boys behaved so well. That is so nice when people take the time to encourage parents when their kids act right.


Mason came over to play today. We were leaving the ballpark and his sister was still playing, so we rescued him from the heat. These two are so close. It's neat to watch. Mason actually has his head on Miles' shoulder.

  
I couldn't resist Carson's face in this one.


I love this picture of Carson and Marmee.


Carson got some quality time with Marmee, but so did Miles. He slept with her 3 nights in a row. He likes for her to tell him stories while they are laying in bed. I think most of them are about her childhood growing up in New York. She had to leave to go home during Miles game today. She told him goodbye through the dug out. He told me later that he cried while he was running out to center field. He loves Marmee!


That's all I've got. I'm about to fall asleep as I'm typing. It's a struggle to keep my eyes open past 9pm these days. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment