Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Who's Sick?

Daycare text me not long after I got to work and said that Carson had a 101.7 fever. I was working in a different office, which was farther from home. It took about an hour to get to him. He seemed fine with I picked him up. He didn't even feel that warm. Once we got home, he ate, napped, and played without the slightest indication of sickness. I never gave him any medicine and he just went to sleep for the night without a fever. I don't know what was going on with him.


This one, on the other hand, was whiny all night. He didn't want any dinner and fell asleep on the couch at 6:15pm. I woke him up around 6:45 b/c I didn't want him to have a cat nap and catch a second wind or something. After all, Darrin is gone until later and the Bachelorette finale is on tonight. Momma has things to do. At 5pm, I started wondering how early I could actually put both of them to bed.


Also trending around our house, Miles lost another tooth. He is so proud.


He lost it on Saturday night while I was out of town with a friend. When I asked him if the tooth fairy came he said he didn't put it under his pillow b/c he wanted to wait until I was home. I asked why and he said, "Because you are the tooth fairy." I told him that he missed an opportunity to test her while I wasn't home. BTW, the tooth fairy really stresses me out. I'm always scared she's going to wake him while messing around under his pillow :)


Also trending...Carson loves blueberries.


Well, he loves all foods, but he was especially happy with blueberries today. 


He also likes our weekend donut tradition.


Time to try to get the big kid in bed, so I can curl up on the couch by myself and watch the Bachelorette. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment