Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Here's our weekend with few words, b/c as always on Sunday night....I'm tired!!! And I really just want to go watch This Is Us from last Tuesday b/c I've been too busy (or tired) every night to watch it.

A quick note about last week before I recap the weekend...I survived my first night away from Carson. This was the smile he gave me just before I left. He smiles every single time someone talks to him.


Miles was quite a gentleman and put my suitcase in the car without me even asking. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was excited about me leaving. He used to like when I would go out of town, but lately he's been pretty attached to me.


Now onto our weekend. Carson rolled over for the first time today. Miles was so excited. He kept saying, "I am so proud of him!" Carson brings such joy to Miles. I could not have fathomed Miles' love for him.


Miles decided on Thursday night (during the night) that he wanted to be an author and an illustrator. He started on his first book at 5:45am on Friday morning.


We went to my mom's house over the weekend. She took some adorable selfies with the boys.



I bought some matching clothes for Miles and Carson.


That's not usually my thing, but I thought a little bit would be cute. I thought Miles would think it was fun and he did. These are for Christmas Eve. Not my favorite print, but definitely the best I could find in their sizes.


We got to celebrate Bo's 1st birthday. 


Miles got to hang out with his friend, Thomas, at the party. They were buddies when we lived in Martin. Miles still misses his Martin friends.


We got to see our best friends, Rachel and Travis. It's been too long, b/c that's what happens when you have 3 kids under the age of two between you. One day life will not be so crazy.


That's our thrilling weekend. Actually it was thrilling for us b/c we got to spend it with Darrin for the first time in months. Long overdue for all four of us. Hope yours was good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment