Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Grizzlies Game

I won two tickets from work for the Memphis Grizzlies game last night.  I'm not a big basketball fan, but any chance to attend a pro event like that and I'm in.  Darrin took Miles to Granny & Pa's for the night.  I took off a little early since we had a two hour drive to get there.  The tickets also came with a parking pass in the garage connected to Fed Ex Forum.  It was a sweet set up.  We didn't even need jackets b/c we were steps from the arena. 

I had heard the seats were good, but they happened to be amazing.  We were 7 rows from the floor. 


We were right behind the Raptors bench, which was cool. You could hear them talking to the refs and each other...


I'm usually not shy about asking someone to take our picture, but there were just so many people around us. We both felt stupid, so we snapped a very quick selfie instead.  


The Grizzlies are playing really well, so there was a lot of excitement in the air.  It was a lot of fun.  We left with a minute left in the game so that we wouldn't get stuck for hours in the parking garage.  I hated to leave early, but it was already going to be a late night and we couldn't risk getting stuck.  We got home at midnight.  Totally worth the drive and little less sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment