Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Typical weekend around our house...volleyball, more volleyball, church, and football.  This is going to be brief b/c I'm completely addicted to Scandal and we have episodes to watch! Here we go...

Miles tried to fix his hair for school on Friday.  Thanks, but no thanks.  I'll take it from here son...


It was really cold on Friday.  I love cold weather.  This was my computer when I got to work...


Friday night, there was a costume contest at the volleyball game.  Hooray for multiple wears of his Halloween costume...


I decided to be a good sport too...


Miles has decided that he pretty much owns Darrin's gym.  He goes down and talks to the girls before the game and thinks he can talk to Darrin any time he wants to.  I've tried to tell him that they are working but he doesn't really care.  A couple games ago, I looked down and Miles was right behind Darrin calling "Daddy" in the middle of a game.  It was like slow motion.  I couldn't get down there fast enough. Thankfully we were winning at that point and Darrin was gracious towards him.

 


Some of the moms dressed up as Pink Ladies.  Saturday was the Dig Pink game for breast cancer awareness, so their costumes were fitting.  We have a great group of parents.


Miles & Marissa...


Anna Brooke...



Miles and his buddy, Colt...


...and Colt's little brother, Case.  How cute is this??


Thank goodness for friends who help keep up with Miles during the games.  There are too many to mention.


Miles & Mr. Trey, one of his teachers at school...






He needs to learn to keep his eyes on the pretty girl next to him...


Miles & Alli...


Dressed for the Dig Pink game on Saturday...


 Miles drew on the white board in the locker room after the game...
 

He said it was our family....and made sure Darrin knew that the big head was him :)  Of course I had to be asked to be drawn, so I'm not sure what that says about me...


I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment