Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I took off a little early on Friday and Miles & I drove to Nashville to watch Darrin's game. Just a random note, Miles has gotten so much better about riding in the car. I wasn't sure this day would ever come. 


We played TSU and it was the wildest environment I've ever seen. There were probably 1,000 people there and only 20 were our fans. In volleyball, we rarely experience big crowds. It was a lot of fun until we lost. 



Their band is really good...


...and really loud. So loud you could feel it. Miles did not like it...



Crystal, Steve, Miles, and I all drove to my mom's and spent the night. We went shopping on Saturday. I bought a few fall decorations for the house. We have a long way to go to decorate for all seasons & for everyday, but you have to start somewhere. 



Miles had a melt down as shopping was ending and we were all about to drive Belmont for Darrin's Saturday game. My mom offered to take him back to her house so we could go on to the game. I really appreciate my mom because she always wants what's best for Miles. I know she would have liked to have gone to the game. Miles shaped up and had a great afternoon with her. Thanks Mom!
 
We drove home last night. Today we actually stayed home from church which doesn't happen often. We had family pictures at 1pm and have been watching football ever since. Well, Darrin & I have been watching football and Miles has been watching Netflix and playing on the iPad. Interesting position as he eats a carrot...


 
We ended the night with Miles asleep in my lap. I can't remember the last time this happened.



 
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment