Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Like Father Like Son

I think I've used that title before, but it's just so fitting.  Miles seriously does everything that Darrin does.  The other night we were sitting in the TV room and Darrin took off his socks and threw them....so Miles did the same.  He's started sleeping without a shirt....he will only use the big utensils when eating dinner....he has to use Darrin's liquid soap in the shower....he wears boots & gloves to work in the yard....all b/c that's what Daddy does.

Darrin takes a backpack to and from work to carry all his electronics.  The other day when Darrin got in the car to take Miles to daycare, Darrin put his backpack in the front seat as usual, and Miles put his on top. 


Just when I thought that the kid had none of me in him....he's suddenly decided that his room needs to be kept clean.  When we were busy with VBS last week his room was a little neglected.  One morning after breakfast he went up and cleaned his room and closet.  He did such a good job that I was sure Darrin had helped him, but he hadn't.  Alas, he is my kid after all.  Now....if we could just get Darrin to take after Miles & clean up his room :)

1 comment: