Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night, Darrin & I had a date night.  We got a babysitter for Miles and went to Jackson to do some shopping for the house and out to dinner.  We usually have one date night a month, so we decided that it would be a cheat night from our diet once a month.  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings.  It was so good, but we both left feeling a little sick.  Well worth it though.

Saturday, Darrin's team had a tournament in Memphis.  Miles and I went grocery shopping early and then went to see the Easter Bunny.  He was really excited, which is a little surprising since he does not like character at all. 


Peeking in to see the Easter Bunny, who he now says lives here...


A little reserved at first...


The lady taking the pictures told Miles to give the Easter Bunny a high five, and then he warmed up to him...




He loved him & had a great time seeing him...


On the way home, he informed me that he was just a man dressed up as the Easter Bunny.  I asked why he thought that.  He said b/c the real Easter Bunny, like in the Rise of the Guardians, is gray and this Easter Bunny was white.  Pretty good reasoning skills if you ask me.

After the Easter Bunny visit, we took a three hour nap.  I needed it so much and I think he did too.  When he rolled over after three hours, he had a sticker on his eye, like an eye patch.  No idea what happened there...


We colored some pretty pictures and hung out at home for the rest of the day.


Today was our usual Sunday....church & naps.  One funny Miles story before I call it a night.  Darrin was washing dishes this afternoon.  I walked by and flicked some water at him.  Miles told Darrin that he would put water on me to get me back.  Miles disappeared and we carried on with what we were doing.  A minute later I felt something cold on my foot.  He was pouring his water bottle in my shoe.  As Darrin put it, I guess we know he'll take up for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment