Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Allie

We helped celebrate Allie's birthday tonight at Wee Play, which is a jumpy place.  Miles has been very excited about her party.  He was so sad this morning when he figured out that he had to go to school first and then the party.  When I picked him up from daycare, he was ready to go!

Miles and Ansley racing to get in the bounce house....


They have two bounce houses and a big slide.  He went down the slide a million times, but when I asked him what his favorite thing was, he said this big bounce house...


The birthday girl & Presley...


Presley & Ansley...what cute friends...


There were a ton of kids at the party and I think Miles thought that he was the only one there.  He smothered Allie with attention.  He wanted her beside him all night....eating pizza, cake, playing, opening presents....I think he said her name a hundred times :)  I told them I wanted a picture and this is what I got...









At least his feelings seem to be reciprocated.  Happy Birthday Allie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment