Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tired

It's been a long week.  Darrin & I emailed back and forth today about how tired we were.  New diet...no caffeine...hard work week...scrimmage that lasted until 8:45pm last night...I couldn't wait until 5 o'clock so I could pick Miles up and go home to our warm house.  My goal was to get everything done that needed to be done so we could relax after dinner.  And, that's just what we did.  Miles was so excited about us watching Jake & the Neverland Pirates together.  While Darrin & I were cleaning up after dinner, he got a blanket out for each of us and told us where our seats were.  He said to me, "Momma, you will sit here b/c it's comfy."  He knows the way to my heart.




We chilled out for a while together & now he's in bed, Darrin is on the couch, I'm about to go to bed & watch TV....and it's 8:25pm.  Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment