Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

We are moving in 6 days, so our weekend consisted mostly of packing....and cleaning out....and packing....and hauling....and lifting....and packing.  To say that I am tired is the understatement of the year.  I
am completely exhausted. 

We did take a little bit of time on Saturday night to hang out with friends...




...and to celebrate this guy's birthday!  Happy Birthday Derrick, and thanks for having us over, Kimberly...


Tori, if you make faces like this, you will show up on the blog, even if I have nothing else to say about the picture...


We ate cake....some more than others.  Does Bro. Kylan looked guilty or what?


We played a fierce game of Pictionary.  The cute Power Ranger to my left is Miles....


The guys were very serious about it...


Which paid off I guess, b/c this somehow translated to Dirty Dancing???


That's all I've got.  It's 9:05pm and I am going to bed b/c I can't make myself do one more thing.  Good night all.  Not sure if I'll be back this week.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment