Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night, we had a home volleyball game.  The game was "Dig Pink" for breast cancer awareness and there was also a costume contest.  Miles didn't stay in his costume long enough to be judged or I feel certain he would have won :)


We played really well & won!  Miles was a handful...so much so, that I actually started texting our babysitter towards the end of the night to see if she was available during the game on Saturday.  It didn't work out with her, but we found some excellent help and I enjoyed the game on Saturday in peace!  I am so glad Miles didn't come b/c the game went 5 sets and was extremely stressful.  I would have been pulling my hair out trying to managing him. We won again on Saturday!  After the game, we chilled at home all night.  It was excellent.  I have not felt great this weekend, so bouts of laying around the house have been much needed.

After church this morning, we went out to lunch with some friends and then went to look at a house.  Some things in the works on the house front :)  More on that later in the week possibly.  After looking at the house, we had our Sunday afternoon nap time in the living room.  This is where Miles chose to sleep... 


It must have been comfortable b/c he slept for several hours.  Darrin did as well.  I had too many house thoughts running through my mind to actually fall asleep.  The peace & quiet was good enough though.  After nap time, Miles played on the iPad while Darrin & I watched football & cooked dinner.


Then, a little dessert...


...and that's about all.  The weekend was busy at times, but also full of rest.  We have a week full of Halloween events, house stuff, and away volleyball games this week.  Bring it on!  Have a great one everybody!  

No comments:

Post a Comment