Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hungry Ducks

Miles & I met Carrie & Ansley at the park tonight after dinner.  I guess there weren't many people at the park today b/c by the time we got there, the ducks were very hungry.  They came marching over to us which always makes me nervous... 


I was even more nervous b/c Carrie was hoarding all the bread.  I kept saying "give them the bread" over and over. 


The kids were scared so they ran here for safety...


After the ducks were happy and we were far enough away from them to make us all happy, we reenacted how scared we were...


Then, the kids wouldn't get off the picnic table b/c the ducks would surely get them....


So, they took pictures for fun.  Ansley took one of me...


Miles took one of Carrie & Ansley...


Then, they actually played on the playground, but it was too dark for pictures.  It was a fun hour at the park with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment