Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Friends

On Tuesday, Darrin had a game at Evansville and I had a PR event for work after hours.  My friend, Brook, was nice enough to pick Miles up from daycare, feed him dinner, give him a bath, and play with him until I could get there.  He was so excited to go home with Ms. Brook, Jay Hays, and Josie.  Brook sent me this picture when she picked him up and it said, "we have him and he's happy".


When we packed his little bag on Monday night, he kept asking if they had a bed for him, and what kind of pjs Josie had :)

With our jobs and volleyball season, we have to rely on people to help.  I always feel bad asking.  I'm trying to get over it b/c 1) we need help from time to time, and 2) I try to put myself in their position & I know that I wouldn't mind helping at all.  Still, it's hard letting go of that worry that you are putting someone out.  I'm thankful for great friends that are always there to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment