Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Start Your Engines

Tonight, Miles helped Aiden celebrate his 3rd birthday.  Here's the birthday boy...

...and here's the track...

The kids had a blast.  Poor Miles took his little four wheeler, the one he calls a lawn mower, that he got for his first birthday.  After getting lapped a few times, he quickly ditched his toy and grabbed any available tractor, police car, Barbie car....it made no difference to him, as long as it wasn't his little putt putt...

This is Aiden's and it had a brand new, super fast battery.  It was a hit.  The thing could go...



 



 



There was also some pool time, which Miles loved...








On the way home from the party, I told Miles he had to take a bath when we got home.  In response, he told me that he was not happy right now and did not like my attitude.  I busted out laughing so I'm sure I'll hear that again since he knows I think it's hilarious.  Unfortunately for him, those little phrases are usually only funny the first time.  

We had some friends over this morning to play on Miles' new slide so it's been a busy day.  We obviously don't know how to have a relaxing weekend.  Miles asked to go to bed tonight if that tells you at all how busy our day was.

Happy Birthday to Aiden!  All three of us had a great time at the party with our friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment