Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's Magic

Getting Miles dressed has become a huge fight every morning and again at bedtime.  It usually involves us telling him that we are going to leave the room, and for him to bring his clothes to us when he's ready to get dressed.  One morning I decided to let him try to dress himself.  To my surprise, it worked.  

Excuse the terrible picture quality.  I really need to work on taking better indoor pictures.  I bought a new photo editing tutorial, but haven't had time to learn it yet.  Plus I need to buy Photoshop.  I'm hoping the tutorial is as wonderful as it claims.  By all means, I need it.

So....I leave his clothes like this....











Several, and I do mean several, minutes later, he reappears like this...


It's like magic.  It doesn't always work.  This morning he walked out of his room in socks & shoes, and nothing else....not even underwear.  The whole process really serves two purposes.  Obviously he ends up dressed at the end, but it also entertains him without all the drama.  If we can accomplish one of the two, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment