Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Women of Joy Conference

Oh my....Blogger has changed it's format and I'm very disoriented at this point.  I'm not adjusting well to this change, so I'm going to keep this very short.

I went with 21 women from my church to the Women of Joy conference in Sevierville, TN this past weekend.  I loved it.  The speakers were great, the music was excellent, and the time with friends was so much fun.  A huge highlight was the Chris Tomlin concert on Saturday night.
 
We had some free time to do some shopping on Saturday.  There is a huge outlet mall in Sevierville.  Miles has been wanting a cowboy hat since the rodeo, so I found a Woody cowboy hat at the Disney store.  It came with a belt & holster.  He's in love.  


Told you I was keeping it short.  I'll have to figure out this new set up & get back in the routine of blogging soon.  Promise to do that soon.  I'm still not caught up on my sleep from the trip....we had several late nights & early mornings.....so, good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment