Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt at Church

Our church has an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. They had live bunnies, jumpies, pictures, food, and of course an egg hunt. The weather was perfect. It couldn't have been any better, and that never happens on Easter.

Miles & Aiden checking out the bunny...

Our church was recently built in the middle of a big field and there aren't any places to hide the eggs. So, we were asked to bring random toys & garden items so they would have things to hide the eggs around. It was adorable. Some of the kids got distracted & wanted to play with the toys. This is our wagon...


Miles isn't really into the egg hunting. Fine by me....less sugar to distract him from. Yes, I'm a huge buzz kill when it comes to candy. I just don't like it....for him....I, on the other hand, love it....very hypocritical, I know.


Aside from the hour that we were at the Easter Egg Hunt, he was kind of a handful all day. Darrin was out of town for the day. My mom was here so she helped when I was at the end of my rope. I am usually very patient with him, but sometimes, it's just not my finest day....or his. I'm making it sound like it was really bad, and it wasn't. He was just a little "challenging" as my mom put it. So it goes with a two year old. More egg hunting pictures tomorrow. Now, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment