Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Facts About Miles

1) He thinks his little four wheeler is a lawn mower...

2) He said he first cuss word this weekend. I won't mention where he says he heard it....although his accusation is doubtful. Darrin & I handled it very maturely....we laughed our heads off while he repeated it at least 5 more times b/c we couldn't gain composure long enough to deal with the situation. He has since learned that the word is not nice & luckily has not repeated it again.

3) We have been potty training for 3 months and it's not going well. We've tried everything imaginable, including doing nothing, & he is still having a lot of accidents. He's a smart kid, and I really don't think we started him too early b/c his daycare teacher were the ones that told us he was ready. In fact, she was worried that we missed our opportunity b/c he'd been so excited about it for a while. Frustrated is a complete understatement.

4) His teacher told me that several of the boys in his class had found their fists, and Miles is one of them. Unfortunately I already knew that b/c I've taken a punch to the face :( To be only two, the kid packs a mean punch.

5) Tonight I asked Miles who his favorite person in the whole wide world was......he said, "Jesus".

No comments:

Post a Comment