Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Party

I went to Miles' Valentine party at daycare on Tuesday afternoon. As soon as I got there, my demanding child started with his requests..."Momma, you sit here"...of course I obliged. After all, I was there for him :)



After snack time, they played with a gooey pink mess...

...which he did not like, and immediately washed his hands and moved on to something else...

Apparently Miles didn't like the way Alex was playing with the toys...

Alex is like, "whatever dude"...

Then the hugging began. Collin started it all...

Amelia is like, "get this kid off of me"...

Alli didn't seem to mind even though there doesn't seem to be much reciprocation going on...

Sweet friends...

...and some cool dudes...

So glad I get to spend some time with my little Valentine at his party. After the party, we went home where he opened a package from my mom.

Valentine's Day was A.O.K. in his book...and mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment