Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pinterest Project #2

Today must have been "Glow in the Dark" Day. First, Miles wore a glow in the dark Halloween shirt to daycare (which he loved)....and tonight he took a bath in the dark with glow sticks. I got the idea from Pinterest and it was so worth the $2 I spent for 1 large & 3 small glow sticks. He was mesmerized and just calmly played with them for quite a while.


Then, we got out and played with them some more...




He doesn't usually put up much of a fight at bed time, but tonight there was none b/c he got to take the glow sticks to his room. Best $2 I've spent in a long time. We both had so much fun and he was entertained all night.

Tonight took me back to one of my favorite childhood memories. We lived an hour and a half from Disney World, so we went a lot. When it would get dark, my mom would buy me a glow necklace. I would wear it for the rest of the night at the park, in the car on the way home, and to bed. What a fun memory. Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment