Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Daddy Hammock

This is one of Miles' favorite things to do. It's called the Daddy Hammock. Those are Darrin's legs propped up with the blanket taut enough to be a hammock for Miles. He thinks it is so fun. A lot of times, he will just sit in there and play with toys.


He is very much a creature of habit. He always has to have Johnny Tractor and Spencer (the train) in the hammock with him.

It's so funny how he associates things.....such as the Daddy Hammock with Johnny Tractor & Spencer. Several months ago he wore a big bib that completely covers him. I used it b/c he had just taken a bath and I didn't want him to get messy while he was eating a donut. Now, when I put that bib on him, he asks for a donut. He says and does things like that all the time. His memory amazes us....and I always get nervous, yet have to laugh, when he shows his OCD/creature of habit tendencies b/c that is so definitely me.

No comments:

Post a Comment