Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Here

The time of year that we look forward to the most in our house is here.....volleyball season. I like to call myself the 2nd assistant coach b/c we talk so much volleyball around here. The team left for Mississippi State this morning for their first preseason tournament. Darrin & I thought it would be fun to take Miles to see the bus before I took him to daycare. We knew he would have a melt down when we left, and he did, but that it would be worth it, and it was.

Miles stayed in this position for awhile. We decided it was his version of planking.



Darrin looks happy....volleyball brings out the most intense side of him...usually he's completely stressed. I promise he is secretly ecstatic about leaving for the first tournament.

Darrin's dad drives the bus for the team a lot and he was driving on this trip. Miles was happy to see his Pa.


They won their first game again Southeast LA today 3-0! Off to a great start. Wishing good luck for the two games tomorrow. I love the coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment